Is fear limiting you from being visible?
Critical issues facing business owners and leaders:
- Raising the quality of sales calls with your clients by providing value
- Showing up authentically on social media to connect with buyers without overthinking about the message or potential criticism.
- Discovering client’s needs and linking these needs persuasively with your solutions
- Resolving objections and resistance in a client-focused manner
- Closing effectively in order to move the deal forward
Studies show that fear can inhibit our ability to take risks and be authentic.
Nefzi, (2018), highlights how fear can be linked to risk aversion in entrepreneurs.
For entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders, creating new powerful habits and taking risks are important so we can evolve with today’s uncertain challenges.
Are you thinking about achieving your goals or taking action?
Sheeran (2002), appears to indicate that simply having an intention to act and actually acting is only correlated by 28% in actual behaviour change.
Conclusion – fear and how we perceive our abilities can cause us to procrastinate and miss opportunities
Sheeran, Paschal. (2002). Intention—Behavior Relations: A Conceptual and Empirical Review. European Review of Social Psychology. 12. 1-36. 10.1080/14792772143000003.
Nefzi, Nabiha. (2018). Fear of Failure and Entrepreneurial Risk Perception. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge. 6. 45-58. 10.2478/ijek-2018-0013.